The moment when you’re done doing your task, it will be completely perfect day with having lunch together along with friends. And this what I do that day. (14/15)
Last week, I went to Toyota car repair shop with my dad. It was my first time going to that repair shop. This is the service I get: on time, treats, and good solution. I know, these are a simple thing but from those simple things can bring great impact to the customer.
The thing that I can notice are,
1. Don’t make promises unless you will keep them. Especially in making an appointment for the first time. We must make a great ‘first impression’ to our customer. So we can grow their trustworthiness in us.
2. Be helpful – even if there’s no immediate profit in it.
At the age of seventeen, I wish I knew what is the best decisions when encountered crossroad. A crossroad is where you are at a point of your life when you have to make some major decisions on where you want to go,what you want to do and move a step closer to your dreams and goals. Here are the three things.
1. Get to know yourself. Recognize yourself. What would be your favorite thing in life. Discover your gifts and talents.
2. Know your roots. Don’t forget your past. Your past is your identity, you may say that you don’t live in the past anymore but your past has made you what you’re today.
3. Follow your dreams. The most enjoyable thing in life if you can do what you love for the rest of your life.
However these are I have learned in life. All of us must have made a mistake. But never allowing ourself to made mistake is such a bad choice. Trouble is a friend. In life, we learned from experience through mistakes that we made.
To Eka, thank you for trusting me to help your photosession and allowing me to capture these sweet moment. I really enjoyed and love the photo session. Happy birthday to Elyta, wish you have a wonderful journey 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and allow me to share a little about myself. Cheers ~ felix pangestu 🙂
Martografi is one of extracurricular that exist in Petra Christian University. In this workshop we learned about the lighting set up in the photo studio. Very crowded there and the important think is we can have fun togeher. Not like any other photoshoot I had done, we had to take turns with other students here. So we must set in our mind, what light set up and what pose we would to take before our turn started. It’s such a great experience I can learn together with friends. 🙂
Here’s a short video I took, very short, because my battery got low 😦 I hope you can enjoy it
Cheers ~ felixpangestu 🙂